Re: Re: RE: Off topic auto question

From: loose wheels (1991dak@team.camaroZ28.com)
Date: Mon Apr 16 2001 - 09:46:50 EDT

Stephen,
That sounds like a problem my parents had with there Oldsmobile. Symptoms were that the car would act like the battery was dead. then we get the battery checked and everything was fine. Come to find out the problem was being caused by the fact that it was side post terminal connections. It's a problem common to all cars with the side post battery cables. If there is enough room above the battery to put top post terminals on it, I highly reccommend doing so. If you don't have enough room about the only thing that can be done is to keep tightening the terminals on a regular basis. HTH

W.F.Wheels
91 CC 4x4 323

--- Stephen Reill <sreill@OPTONLINE.NET>
> wrote:
>No turn over...Its almost like the batt is dead, but it isnt...I turn the
>key and get nothing.

Free E-mail by CamaroZ28.Com - FULL THROTTLE INTERNET