RE: tires

From: xjruss@iwon.com
Date: Mon Apr 16 2001 - 09:56:57 EDT

     My Dad is on his second set of Michelin LTX/AT tires on his Cherokee.
 My brother just put a set on his Ram. They are excellent tires in my opinion.
 They offer a good highway ride and good traction off-road. My Dad got
a lot of miles out of his but I'm sure this will vary between drivers.
My brother told me something about the Kirkland tires that was reason enough
for both of us to steer clear of them, I honestly can't recall why, but
I wouldn't put them on my truck.

Russ