RE: RE: RE: Accessory power to tailgate.

From: Ronald Wong (ron-wong@home.com)
Date: Mon Apr 16 2001 - 11:54:51 EDT

I think this would be the problem. On the spray-in liner I'd have to drill
all the way into the bed. If I were going to do that, I'd have to smooth
all that and paint it or at the very least silicone seal it. Don't want it
rusting from the inside out. I'm going to search around for other ideas.
I'm sure the author of the original post is searching around too. I'll post
what I find out.

Ron
00 PB SLT QC 4X2 5.9 46RE 3.92 LSD