Re: RE: New Website coming shortly... - Scooters

From: ABeerCan@aol.com
Date: Mon Apr 16 2001 - 12:30:56 EDT

In a message dated 4/16/01 2:25:31 AM Central Daylight Time,
ron-wong@home.com writes:

<< LOL...and I see that since I discovered it, you've been shoveling it! ;-P
 OH, that's the other stuff you've been shoveling...;-D

 Ron >>

Ron,
If shoveling that stuff makes enough money for me to build my blown 408, buy
three other cars while I am doing it, and still have enough money to pay the
house note (4900 sq ft), insurance on every car, personalized plates on every
car, then maybe you need to switch jobs yourself! ;oP

Will