Re: BADGE REMOVAL

From: Jason Yates (onebad4x4dak@yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Apr 16 2001 - 22:20:20 EDT

You're talking about the V# badge by the headlight right?
Unfortunately, there's no way around a little body work. I
contorted myself and got a look at the backside of the badge.
It has two little plastic tabs that hold it on . . . and that
means two little holes in the fender that you'll have to fill
and paint. Oh wait, I just reread you're message. You want to
replace them . . . so like you want to take off V6 badges and
put on V8 ones? Yeah, that will totally work and you'll get
like 80 more hp at the rear wheels, too. ;) Just kidd'n with
you. It doesn't look too difficult to pop the little tabs
out--only challenge is getting to them. Anyone actually done
this, because I've only just looked at doing it? Hope my
babbling helped a little.

JY