Re: RE: RE: IAT ????

From: raver (raver@kendra.com)
Date: Tue Apr 17 2001 - 11:39:25 EDT

hello all, including the Virtually Bernd,

I've been on DML for about 3 months, but never posted, i learn more by reading than asking.

OK, Now what does this IAT relocation kit do to the computer, and how does this help me with horsepower, another question is, does my gas milage go down. with gas prices going up to around $3.00 this summer...you got to think if its a smart to do.

I know what the 180deg therm does and does this do the same type of thing?

CR
01 QC 4x4, 4.7, auto, 3.55, K&N, Flowmaster (single in duel out) swept to one side Cat-back,
98 CBR1100xx (everything else is slow, EVERYTHING)
69 mach1