Re: Dirty Wheels

From: Thumper (thumper72@lvcm.com)
Date: Tue Apr 17 2001 - 17:47:02 EDT

Like Ron said dont use products with ammonia in them. I think all windex
has ammonia in it now. Use a window cleaner that is meant for tinted
windows like Armor All Auto Glass Cleaner. I use it on my windows and
wheels and they look better than new afterwards.

Bill Boggs
ICQ# 96440831
thumper72@lvcm.com
http://www.lvcm.com/thumper/white_lightning.html