Truck for Sale...

From: Casey Aldridge (caldridge@qwest.net)
Date: Tue Apr 17 2001 - 20:25:27 EDT

Ok folks...the time has come.
It's been a good while since I posted anything...but anywho, I've decided to
sell my truck since I bought
my car. I'm planning on buying a house soon and am trying to save some cash.
I want to buy another dak here
in the near future...but I need to sell the BlowerDak first. Here is a run
down of completed mods.
Powerdyne 6psi supercharger, bored and polished throttle body, electric fan
with manual switch (removed stock clutch fan),
Autolite 3923 plugs, Borg-Warner Brass Cap and Rotor, and Nascar plug wires,
5X7 K&N Cone filter, Custom bent 3" single
side exit exhaust, Flowmaster 40 series delta flow muffler. The truck also
has a complete Hotchkis suspension on it, that includes lowered front coils,
leaf springs and HUGE front and rear sway bars, plus the specially valved
Bilstien shocks on all four corners. 17" Dak R/T wheels shod with BFG
g-force KDWS 255/50ZR17's that are in good condition. Clear corner lenses.
Tonneu cover. Painted dash bezel. A-piller mounted AutoMeter ProComp Boost
gauge (reads VAC/BOOST), body color painted front bumper. I think this is
everything that is on the truck....now here is all the stuff that is going
with it. Custom bent dual rear exit 2.5" exhaust, stock clutch fan and
shroud, stock radio, stock corner lenses, air box and misc parts. I also
have a TransGo shift kit and Magnecor wires that have not been installed. I
have reciepts for over $7000.00 in mods, I will sell it for $14,000 with the
S/C'er or $12,000 without it. This truck has had oil changes every 3000mi
with Valvoline 10W40 Semi Synthetic DuraBlend. This is a very good looking
truck that really hauls for a V6 and can out handle anything from Mustangs
and Camaros to BMW's. I have taken very good care of her and would really
like to see someone that is going to appreciate all the stuff I've done to
it have her. I have pictures if you want to email me off list...and I have
a digi camera so I can snap new pics if you like. Just thought I'd let the
list have a crack at it before I put it in the trader.
You can contact me at caldridge@qwest.net
thanks all
Casey Aldridge
Tempe, AZ