Re: How-to prevent theft?

From: Will Coughlin (willcoughlin@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Apr 17 2001 - 23:47:40 EDT

On my Dad's Suburban, he has a device called a RAVELCO. Ravelco is a company
in Houston. The device is a small, round connector on the lower part of the
dash, of which the top part is removable. When you remove the cap, it
disables the fuel pump I know and I think several other things. The
removable cap-you just remove it and put it on your keychain when you leave
the vehicle. I love the system, and I would reccomend it. I'll see if they
have a website, if not I can get you the contact info out of the truck. This
device was installed when we got the truck from the dealer. The truck was a
demo for a football player for the Houston Oilers(Ray Childress), and they
installed it before they gave it to him.HTH,

Will Coughlin willcoughlin@hotmail.com
'00 reg.cab,2wd,4.7L/NV-3500HD5-spd/3.92sg(9.25")
http://www.geocities.com/willcoughlin/index.html