RE: NV3500 woes

From: Wisotzkey, Rich (Rich.Wisotzkey@gd-wts.com)
Date: Wed Apr 18 2001 - 07:51:00 EDT

Crit,
Chrysler throwout bearings are notoriously noisy. Regarding your lurching,
it sounds like there may be a problem with your pressure plate. The whining
sounds like transmission bearings. Will be interested in hearing how it
turns out.
I too have a 318/NV3500 combination. When I get my Dak back on the road, it
goes in for a transmission check also. The bearings are whining again in
it.
Please keep me posted on your progress.
Rich - Ashburn, VA