Re: NEW TRUCK

From: MALDBNSF@aol.com
Date: Wed Apr 18 2001 - 08:10:14 EDT

I'm in Fort Worth, I would like to see the newest Dak on the block. I'm glad
the wait was worth it. Let's meet up some time. E-mail off line.
Don M

Geocities.com/maldbnsf

'00 QC Bronze, 4.7L, Auto, 3.55(Mobil 1 lube), SLT, Mobil 1 oil, oil cooler,

Flow-Pro cat back. Home brew w/ K&N, 180 T-stat, Tinted windows, Bug

Screen, so on and so on. It's all listed on my DML page and on my web site.

P.S. Did I mention I love my DAK!!!!!!!!!

Get Paid Daily On The Internet!

Click Here for Info:

http://www.prepaidlegal.com/go/mallett

Six minute video presentation:

Click "Business Opportunity" then "View Movie"

Or call 817-847-9497 for a CD Rom

<< Hey guys,

 I picked up my 2001 Dakota CC 4.7l v8 3.92lsd 5-spd
silver w/ fender flares today!! All that waiting until
my 18th birthday has finally paid off! Had a little
trouble getting the financing through with no credit,
but had to have my dad co-sign to even get approved.
Man, that 4.7L has got some mustard to it!! AWESOME!
If there's any DML'ers around Dallas, gimme a shout. I
hope to have some pics up of my baby soon.

Dustin Dumbravo >>