[DML DIGEST] F&B Billet TB - Sam P.

From: Stlaurent Mr Steven (STLAURENTS@mctssa.usmc.mil)
Date: Wed Apr 18 2001 - 10:05:42 EDT

I did noticed on the 4.7 it took almost 290 miles before you could feel any
response. After that it was good for more than 10HP plus.
WHOOOOOPPPPPPPPPPIIIINNNNNNGGG

However, the funniest thing Sam, I did a experimental mod to the intake. I
ran a direct cold air to the front, over the radiator, like Bruce talk
about, unlike the Z-Tube and found that it return the bottom end you loose
when applying Intense Performance tube.

--------------------------------------
Steven St.Laurent
System Engineer (IOW/IOS-NT)