Re: DML Car/Truck show listings

From: Walter Felix (walt_felix@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Apr 18 2001 - 14:05:24 EDT

Unfortunately, Bloomsburg usually happens the same weekend as the Carlise
All-Chrysler Nationals. Most of the DML members go there instead. I’ve
done Bloomsburg for the last 6 years and have decided to go to Carlisle
instead.

Walt Felix
88½ Dakota Sport 4x4, 2000 Ram 1500 QuadCab Sport 4x4 and a 67 Barracuda
Coupe 340/4Speed
Walt@Walt-n-Ingrid.COM
http://WWW.Walt-n-Ingrid.COM
http://WWW.MoparsinMotion.COM