Re: RE: 5 speed problem

From: Chris Lang (langerdak@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Apr 18 2001 - 15:21:32 EDT

Well its good to see that this isnt happening to others so I should be able
to get it fixed even if I have to make them replace the tranny. It also has
made a kind of pop like its trying to slip out of gear when I release the
clutch. It seems to me like a tooth or somthing is bent and its skipping
but I dont really know enough about transmissions to make any kind of
diagnosis.