Re: headers and mpg!

From: Russ Borman (xjruss@iwon.com)
Date: Wed Apr 18 2001 - 17:21:47 EDT

     I wish I was putting my foot into it too much Andy, but that is not
the case. I'm pretty easy on my truck as far as daily driving is concerned.
 I think my problem might just be my mix of city/freeway driving. The best
I've gotten on a combined tank is 14.5, but that was probably like 75% freeway
and 25% city, but I've gotten 18 on strictly freeway, so who knows.

Russ