Re: Re: Whistle at high speeds.

From: Skipjack (skipjack@radix.net)
Date: Wed Apr 18 2001 - 19:30:20 EDT

Upon further experimentation and varying driving conditions, I have
determined that the whistle can occur at lower speeds than originally
thought, say above 30 mph. I think it has something to do with either the
clutch or transmission. The whistle seems to occur randomly and if I take
it out of gear the noise quickly stops. It kind of sounds like the whistle
quickly winds down and becomes silent or normal. I have to experiment
more to narrow the area further. I no longer believe that it is wind
related.