Re: RE: When are timing chains supposed to start getting noisy?

From: steve preston (steve239dak@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Apr 18 2001 - 21:50:23 EDT

Yeah huh!In context it does.Mine has had one new ball
joint,one new belly-pan gasket,one new Cadillac(tm)
converter,new TPS,and new plug wires."But there ain`t
nothin` wrong with the radio............." I don`t
know,though,it`s been running pretty good lately.Must
be the weather. Steve P.
--- Ronald Wong <ron-wong@home.com> wrote:
> Huh, your chain is rattling at 16K miles??? Doesn't
> sound right to me.
>
> Ron
> 00 PB SLT QC 4X2 5.9 46RE 3.92 LSD

=====
Steve Preston 1999 Dakota Sport 3.9V6,4x4,3.92 Anti-spin,42RE auto,Intense Blue,regular cab.