saw a "Lil Red Express" QC

From: Michael Meyerhoff (mmeye@kcnet.com)
Date: Wed Apr 18 2001 - 22:20:17 EDT

Today at a dodge dealer along noland rd here in KC i saw a QC done up like
a "lil red express" truck. It was dark red with a set of reproduction
golden decals, rims that matched the gold in the decals, and a bunch of
other accessories. Didn't stop to get all the details.

I don't have a camera here in KC but might get a disposable and take some
pics if anyones interested.

  If I go back for a better look and it doesn't have the 360 in it I'm
gonna yell at them for not being authentic. :)

mm