Theft SUCKS!!

From: Matteyp@aol.com
Date: Thu Apr 19 2001 - 00:33:52 EDT

Well everyone i have to say its a sad day when some asshole decides hes just going to f*** up your car and smash out the windows for no apparant reason. Why do people do things like this? I have been trying to sell my car for awhile now probably a month

http://www.classifieds2000.com/cgi-cls/ad.exe?P262+C14+R1137805

and now it has a smashed out drivers window because some jerk thought it would be funny. The worst part of it all is that I have to pay $250 deductible. Aint life grand!!