Re: Bedliner theft

From: Nospiratus@aol.com
Date: Thu Apr 19 2001 - 15:06:11 EDT

Here on the lovely crime ridden streets of south chicago, the night gremlins
will steal anything. I had a rusty 78 olds omega with chrome tips that are
held in place by a set screw and they stole them. They stole the bass system
out of my station wagon, headlight covers off my van, the van itself was
stolen along with the station wagon, the fender guard from my dak, my trailer
hitch................. Im surrounded by kleptomaniacs !!!!!!!

At least they can't steal my bedliner cause its sprayed in !