Re: Throttle Stop/Govenor

From: ABeerCan@aol.com
Date: Thu Apr 19 2001 - 15:23:33 EDT

In a message dated 4/19/01 1:48:55 PM Central Daylight Time,
dakotasdodge@hotmail.com writes:

<< Is there any way to put a throttle stop/govenor on my truck? (98, 4x4,
5.2L)
   Why you ask?..well i have to leave my truck for a few weeks, in Dad's
 hands, and thought it would be great to limit him to like 40 mph. Cuzz i
 know he loves my truck and have romp on it every time he gets a chance.

 Just curious.

 Dakota Dodge >>

If you have an MSD 6Al, just simply swap in a rev chip of like 2500 rpm. If
not, there is a company that makes an aftermarket add onlimiter that you can
adjust. Forget who though, might want to search the internet with the
keywords "Speed Limiter, REv limiter", etc...

The other Will