Re: Whistle

From: Skipjack (skipjack@radix.net)
Date: Thu Apr 19 2001 - 20:13:43 EDT

Yes, it is a two wheel drive club cab. I may just have the same problem
you described. I only hear the whistle while driving on the highway, the
bed has always been empty. Do I just ask for a new shaft with a torsioinal
damper attached or is there a specific part number that is used?
Thanks very much for your help.
Greg