RE: Removing spark plugs with an impact wrench?

From: Dakota Dodge (dakotasdodge@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Apr 19 2001 - 22:16:10 EDT

I guess im just sketchy on putting all that air power on pulling out plugs
as ive cracked some with just a ratchet. Can't imagine what air air ratchet
would do. Gives me chills just thinking about it all.
Dakota Dodge
Profile at:
http://www.twistedbits.net/WWWProfile/dakota/XgAJPmbQu2jpA/profile.htm
Truck Home Page: http://www.dakota2.4mg.com