Re: Revolutions per mile? Ron Wong? (the on-topic thread)

From: Doug Fedeli (rdf@eznet.net)
Date: Fri Apr 20 2001 - 10:03:03 EDT

I had very little rubbing with the 235/75/15 on my 92 CC 4x2. They were
the General Grabber AP. Last summer I switched to a street tire. I got a
set of Firestone Firehawk ss20. I went to 235/70/15 and I have no
rubbing. I wouldn't want to go any wider on the 6" rims. I know some
have but I don't like the tire bulging that much. My truck is at stock
height.

Doug Fedeli