RE: THEY WANT TO TAKE MY SUSPENSION AWAY!!!

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Fri Apr 20 2001 - 19:01:49 EDT

Wanna sell it to me? ;)

- Bernd

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-dakota-truck@buffnet.net
[mailto:owner-dakota-truck@buffnet.net]On Behalf Of greasy
Sent: Friday, April 20, 2001 5:44 PM
To: dakota-truck@buffnet.net
Subject: DML: THEY WANT TO TAKE MY SUSPENSION AWAY!!!

       well my hotchkis suspension finally came today after over a month of
custom's hassels, and now they are threatening to take it back!!!!
the shipping company in canada did not provide all the brokerage info, and
now the shipping company claims they should not have delivered it, and that
they need to pick it up to avoid customs problems...

I say that it is mine and they will have to stop me....(its in the bed of
the dak)