Re: RE: Hey So Cal'rs

From: Steven T. Ekstrand (cyberlaw@earthlink.net)
Date: Sat Apr 21 2001 - 01:00:24 EDT

I just got back from the Spring Fling site. We did a pre-show setup from
2-9pm today. Getting the midway and CPW tents setup and laying down lane
dividers across the park so our rows will be nice and orderly.

Chrysler has an amazing display. And the new Liberty is there.

I noticed that some of the traditional parts venders for classic mopars are
starting to test the waters in Dakota and Neon stuff. A couple of venders
I talked to today are working on 1st generation Dakota V8 swap kits and
headers.

Stacey and will be there at 5:30am. Ugh.....

Hope to see you all both days. Remember Sunday is formal judging.

-Steve Ekstrand
www.cpwclub.com