Custom Aerosol Paint

From: Hoegen (hoegen@kersur.net)
Date: Sat Apr 21 2001 - 09:30:25 EDT

Hello Fellow Dakers:
    I was in the process of doing a little custom painting of my Solar
Yellow S/T and I found a local guy who makes "custom paint in aerosol cans"!
Basically, he can match any paint, then put it in an aerosol can. He can
also have it premixed with clear coat already included, or just straight
paint...

Get this...the price for each can is only $17.

Originally I passed this info onto my buddy Chuck Robbins..who suggested
that there may be folks on the list who may be interested.

If you want more info here's the info:

AUBURN AUTO PARTS, INC

Talk to ANDY...508-832-6736...tell him the guy with the Yellow Dakota
refferred ya :-)

This guy was very cool and helped me out quite a bit choosing the correct
type of paint for my application. I was amazed to hear that I could get
custom paint in a spry can!

hope this helps...