Re: RE: Armour All or ?

From: Andy Levy (andylevy@bigfoot.com)
Date: Sat Apr 21 2001 - 20:58:15 EDT

I'll second that. Ever since I switched from Armor All to 303
Protectant on my inside bits, the "haze" that coated the inside of the
windshield is gone.

Think about it...that haze (from the gases) on the inside of the
windshield from the Armor All - you're BREATHING that stuff.

--
-andy
http://home.twcny.rr.com/andylevy/ --- andylevy@bigfoot.com