Re: RE: Armour All or ? (off topic thread)

From: ABeerCan@aol.com
Date: Sat Apr 21 2001 - 23:07:42 EDT

In a message dated 4/21/01 8:52:52 PM Central Daylight Time,
ron-wong@home.com writes:

<< I knew you were going to make 8's, know why? Word has it you and your Dak
 have been commissioned for the next Mars mission. Say hi to the little
 green men for me! ;-p

 Ron
 00 PB SLT QC 4X2 5.9 46RE 3.92 LSD >>

To 4-link or not to 4-link, that is the question. lol I wonder if those
little green men like strawberries? :oP I should be able to hit the 8's
with no problem, just gotta wait on my new tires. Those M/T "I" block N-50's
aren't holding to the ground anymore. So I am waiting on my new (not for
long though lol) M/T Sportsman Pro in a 29 x 15.5, along with the tubes, to
come to my house. I also ordered a set of 26 x 7.5 Sportsman front tires to
go on a set of steel 15x4 rims I got for the front to reduce drag even more.
And I am still DOT legal! It is amazing what a liquid/air intercooler can do
to your power levels. hehehehehe Oh yeah, dyno results, I keep forgetting
about that. As was disclosed to another person earlier (yes he has first
rights! I told him so! :oP ) I am now making 1021 rwhp @5200 and 983 rwtq
@3700!! 8's here I come! bwaaaahhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Oh yeah, on the way
back home from the dyno (140 mile one way trip), I got the chance to tailgate
a Corvette @ ~120 mph! (putting on Nomex suit to prepare for flames!!) Talk
about a surprised look on his face when he saw what was tailgating him, and
then passing him on the next straight away! bwaaahhhaaaaa I love my Dakado!

The other Will
<now preying on Corvettes, Vipers and anything else that thinks it is faster
than a "stock" appearing Dakado!>