Re: DMLRe: Another (1/2) mod off the kitchen table!

From: Robert D. Smith (rsmith13@NYCAP.rr.com)
Date: Sun Apr 22 2001 - 00:27:10 EDT

A bloodpan! Why didn't I think of that? One of my younger sisters is an RN.
Maybe she can "hork" one for me from the ER!

DAK conrent: I picked up a chunk of concrete (!) in one of my rear tires a
month ago & dropped it off at the local Badyear dealer to get it repaired.
They were nice enough to offer to put it back under the bed for me (after
$24 payment), & I never got to see it (DOH!). My bad. I rotated the tires
last nite when I was installing the ProComps - in the dark - and guess what?
I went to work this AM & looked at it... They mounted the Frelling thing on
with raised white letters on the inside! Sheesh...now I gotta go back & slap
em around a little...Hope I still have the receipt somewhere...I just can't
win (*sigh*)...

Bob Smith (Daksy2K on AIM)
2K DAKSY CC Sport +
3.9l; V6: 4X4

For the mods,details, etc., visit us at:

http://home.nycap.rr.com/daksy/

(ps, we're still working on it...
Susan on the page; me on the DAKSY! )