Re: Interesting Item-Gas Prices

From: Mike Crumley (mcrumley@airmail.net)
Date: Sun Apr 22 2001 - 11:16:15 EDT

On Sat, 21 Apr 2001 21:10:57 -0400, ron-wong@home.com ("Ronald Wong")
wrote:

>Though I'm sure Mobil/Exxon sells many other petroleum products, maybe
>something like this would get the ball rolling. I received this from a
>friend of mine. Read on....

Unfortunately, Exxon-Mobil also sells their gas to many other
companies to distribute under many other brand names. It would be
almost impossible to tell whether what you are putting in your tank
came from E-M or not.

97 V6 Auto
e-mail mcrumley@airmail.net

but what they conceal is vital."--Aaron Levenstein