RE: Re: MSD distributor cap

From: Ronald Wong (ron-wong@home.com)
Date: Sun Apr 22 2001 - 12:20:57 EDT

Why not?

Ron
00 PB SLT QC 4X2 5.9 46RE 3.92 LSD

From: owner-dakota-truck@buffnet.net
[mailto:owner-dakota-truck@buffnet.net]On Behalf Of Kyle Kozubal
Sent: Sunday, April 22, 2001 9:15 AM
To: dakota-truck@buffnet.net
Subject: DML: Re: MSD distributor cap

> Has anyone used MSD distributor caps and rotors on their Dakota's?
> Also I know we should use dielectric grease inside the cap towers but what
> about
> inside on the connectors that the rotor touches, is this advisable?

I wasnt aware MSD made caps/rotor for our trucks. I know Accel, NAPA, and
Borg Warner do make some really good ones thought. For the dielectric
grease, just use it on the spark plug terminals, coil terminal, and on the
dist cap terminals......never on the inside of the dist cap.
Kyle
93 Dakota 4x4 V6