RE: Re: Need some new tires

From: Noah Boehm (theark1@mediaone.net)
Date: Sun Apr 22 2001 - 22:07:29 EDT

I have had all good experience with Nitto tires. I highly recommend them!
I had them on my Saturn, 450's, I have the 450's on my Mustang as well, and
also have a set of Drag Radials for my Mustang that will be traded in for
slicks this season. My buddies all have had good experience with Nittos
too...Come to think of it, haven't ever heard anything bad about them...

Noah Boehm
theark1@mediaone.net
89 5.slo
00 Dakota