Re: Need some new tires

From: Will Coughlin (willcoughlin@hotmail.com)
Date: Sun Apr 22 2001 - 23:14:49 EDT

Jack, I've heard and seen nothing but good things from Nitto. Even though
I've never owned any,I feel like I could reccomend them.HTH,

Will Coughlin willcoughlin@hotmail.com
'00 reg.cab,2wd,4.7L/NV-3500HD5-spd/3.92sg(9.25")
http://www.geocities.com/willcoughlin/index.html

----Original Message Follows----
From: "W. Jack Hilton III" <HEMI@charter.net>

Well, as expected, at 28K miles, the R/T is in *serious* need of new skins.
I am leaning towards the Nittos form what I have heard from others. Anyone
care to tell me the best price on them ?
Also, does anyone have any skins for sale where they may have gone to a
bigger wheel/tire combo ?

Gracias.