Re: Ordering a 2002

From: Andy Levy (andylevy@bigfoot.com)
Date: Mon Apr 23 2001 - 00:22:07 EDT

On a 4x4, 32x11.5R15 (or the equivalent in a 16" rim) is the largest
that will fit before you need to lift. However, the largest you can get
the computer calibrated for is a 31" tire. Go larger, and your
speedometer/odometer will read incorrectly (lower).

I wasn't aware they were taking '02 orders already.

--
-andy
http://home.twcny.rr.com/andylevy/ --- andylevy@bigfoot.com