Re: To do or not to do.

From: bernd@texas.net
Date: Mon Apr 23 2001 - 10:41:15 EDT

Very minimal if any gains. The breathers are mainly for dressup (unless you're
running a very extremely modified engine where blow-by is a concern). I run
one because my factory breather didn't work with the Supercharger anymore.
(Plus, it looks better.)

As for the EGR, if they're stuck open, then there's a performance loss. If
they're functioning properly, no gains/losses.

- Bernd