Re: New subscriber

From: Mark Litherland (MarkL@all914.com)
Date: Mon Apr 23 2001 - 13:45:37 EDT

Excellent! Got any links? I was pondering a custom K&N setup since it
looks easy enough, but if someone has already done the work I'd like to see
it. I found QuickD but it looks like they aren't doing business any
more. (Sorry I know this has got to be an old thread)

What about the shocks? I've become convinced that the truck is badly
undershocked and needs something soon, not to mention they are probably
getting tired after 30k. I want something that does a much better job of
controlling the body sway in both low and high speed situations (think
speedbumps and towing), but I don't want to hurt the ride too much. If I
want a harsh ride I'll jump in the 914.

Thanks.

Mark Litherland
'00 SLT 4.7