Exhaust trade?

From: George Hernandez (geoh@texas.net)
Date: Mon Apr 23 2001 - 16:32:23 EDT

Hey, anyone want to consider an intersting trade?
My Hooker (uncoated) headers, ARP stainless header bolts, w/ custom
flowmaster y-pipe/collecter, Dynomax 3" hi-flo cat, and Edlebrock RPM series
stainless muffler + tailpipe, for your stock 2000 and up Dakota R/T exhaust
+ $250.

I'm thinking about going with a turbo set up and have no need for the
current system. This set-up was worth nearly 30HP and over 40ftlbs at the
rear wheels. It is a unique system that would cost quite a bit more than
$250 to reproduce.

Please e-mail me dircectly if possible as I have limited time to check my
e-mail. Thanks!

-George