Re: Resonance of exhaust in cab, help!!!!

From: Aajaynefour@cs.com
Date: Mon Apr 23 2001 - 22:13:42 EDT

I also run the new 50 series SUV-Performance Flowmaster single 2 1/2 in and
dual 2 1/4 out. Model number 525552. It sounds great and the resonance in
the cab is minimal/unnoticable. The 70 series is just to big for the 4.7
although you could run it and there is room for it. I seem to remember that
there is a sound file on the net somewhere. I'll try to dig it up for you
and at least you can hear the 70 series on a 4.7.

Andrew