RE: Re: Re: MSD distributor cap Attn: Kyle

From: Will Coughlin (willcoughlin@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Apr 24 2001 - 00:18:39 EDT

No problem, Ron! I knew you didn't mean anything by it! We all type stuff
that doesn't come out just right sometimes, huh :->??? I never thought about
actually finding out what the word means-now I know! Thanks again! Actually,
I was glad to hear it worked for you, because now I know for sure what to
think/say the next time this is brought up. TTYL,

Will Coughlin willcoughlin@hotmail.com
'00 reg.cab,2wd,4.7L/NV-3500HD5-spd/3.92sg(9.25")
http://www.geocities.com/willcoughlin/index.html

----Original Message Follows----
From: "Ronald Wong" <ron-wong@home.com>

I didn't mean to sound so terse, Will. I really thought you guys had a
legit reason for doing that. I was ready to take the cap off and wipe it
all out. The word "dielectric" in itself means non-conductive. Vocabulary
lesson for the day. Again, Will, sorry, I didn't mean to sound like that.

Ron
00 PB SLT QC 4X2 5.9 46RE 3.92 LSD