Re: Hurst and the NV 3500 - Crit? (long)

From: Aajaynefour@cs.com
Date: Tue Apr 24 2001 - 01:37:33 EDT

Crit,

No pictures yet, but I will try to get some. Try to scan the instructions
too. The shifter looks nice, kinda dresses up the interior in a subtle way.
I purchased the classic 5-speed knob in black to go with. I did not like the
knob Hurst supplied with the shifter.

What exactly do you mean by cavitation?

This propensity of the dealers to reflash the computers at the drop of a hat
is a pain in the ass. I'm dreading taking my vehicle in for some recall work
because I know they are going to reflash. Probably nothing I can do about it.

Andrew