RE: How to remove door panel?

From: Kenneth Eng (keng@novadigm.com)
Date: Tue Apr 24 2001 - 09:34:07 EDT

To remove the door panel on a 98 you will also need a torx head driver. I
believe it is the same size as the one used for the torx screws on the TB.
Torx-27?? It is located on the armrest/grab handle. You will also need to
remove the plastic trim by the door opening lever which is held in place
with a screw. After removing all the screws and trim, pull the panel away
from the door around the edges. The trim is held in place by several of
those push in plastic button head fasteners. When the trim is free, tilt
the bottom of the panel away from the door and lift it straight up so that
the top of the panel releases from the lip by the glass. Also be careful
with the door lock/unlock button.

Ken