Re: RE: Re: CHECK OUT THE NEW WEBSITE

From: Y2KDakuda@aol.com
Date: Tue Apr 24 2001 - 10:19:55 EDT

Dakota USA is almost the same thing except we are a Non-Profit National Organization with State Chapters. We also have discounts on Parts usally the lowest around because there is no markup on the parts we are in it to help people have a great truck not money. We too have a 15.00 a year or 200.00 lifetime membership fee. Our members have saved hundreds on parts. We have and always will support the DML with group buys if we can and selling t-shirts and decals for Jon but members get a better price without groups.

P.S.
Jon did you get the funds I sent you for the decal sales.

Chris Lambert
http://www.dakotausa.com
chris@dakotausa.com
AIM: y2kdakuda