Re: 11 mpg on a v6, and bogging prob.

From: Tim Berry (coolva1@home.com)
Date: Tue Apr 24 2001 - 18:44:36 EDT

PLEASE tell me what yer solution is for this... my truck bogs from a stand
still too...
last time at the track I was pullin 2.4 60' times, with NO traction
problems... just the damn bogging

Tim Berry - 97 CC 318 Auto 4x2
Best 1/4: 13.504@101.91
http://www.geocities.com/coolva/
http://www.adultrevenueservice.com/index.php?a=166644
^ Big Cash Fast ^ :-D
> ok after checking it on 2 tanks, my last mpg was 11.6 and 11.8. i have a
95
> x-cab v6 auto. the plugs looked fine, O2 was replaced a few weeks ago.
this