Re: Re: Rough idle at start-up

From: Jeff Durling (jdurling@mindspring.com)
Date: Tue Apr 24 2001 - 19:26:24 EDT

I have a '01 and mine does the same thing but it sometimes does it when warm
also. Have taken it to the dealer and they cannot find anything and think i'm
crazy. Again, my 4.7 pings and they just tell me to use different gas evan though
i've went to several different stations. I called chrysler customer care and they
said to push the dealer to look further into the problem since you can sometimes
here it vaguely with mid-grade gas and that it should not be doing this. I like
the truck allot and like the 4.7 when it runs right but want to get over the
problems i'm having.

Jeff Durling
'01 4x2 QC SLT+