IAT adjuster results on a stock 3.9 Magnum? Anyone....anyone.....

From: steve preston (steve239dak@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Apr 24 2001 - 21:12:21 EDT

I`m interested in this thing now! I never followed the
progression of this piece here on the list,because I
thought it was only being made to correct supercharger
compatibility issues.Would this IAT adjuster help me
at all since I don`t (yet) have a modified throttle
body or exhaust? Should the IAT be relocated elsewhere
first,before this unit is connected? Lastly,does the
unit reduce pinging at all? Mine pings on hot days
with the A/C on. TIA. Steve P. PS....My Dak has
been "heavily modded" with Mobil 1,and a drop-in K&N filter.

=====
Steve Preston 1999 Dakota Sport 3.9V6,4x4,3.92 Anti-spin,42RE auto,Intense Blue,regular cab.