Re: 11 mpg on a v6, and bogging prob.

From: Will Coughlin (willcoughlin@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Apr 25 2001 - 01:43:53 EDT

That's news to me! I'm glad to know that you can test one. All I'd heard was
"If you turn it or plunge it, you're screwed and you gotta go buy another
one". The guy that was asking was Geoff. Sorry, don't have his addy. Maybe
he will see this and post it if he wants you to.

Will Coughlin willcoughlin@hotmail.com
'00 reg.cab,2wd,4.7L/NV-3500HD5-spd/3.92sg(9.25")
http://www.geocities.com/willcoughlin/index.html

---Original Message Follows----
From: ABeerCan@aol.com

  There is a way to test it. I can scan the pages out of my fsm and send
them
to someone if they want it. Can't remember the details of it, but it can be
done.

The other Will