Re: yanked an 18-wheeler

From: Will Coughlin (willcoughlin@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Apr 25 2001 - 02:51:42 EDT

Yeah, I know all about the oil spray piston cooling system. Don't stop
thinking about this, I'd like to see it happen! We wanted to see a 1000 hp
Dak,and you got that now! Is this next?? You do realize that you would not
be able to tail corvettes and run 9-second 1/4 mi. passes with this one,
don't you?? But if we back halved the frame, put an air slide fifth wheel,
and some Hendrickson air susp, we might really have a puller! Geez, I need
to go to bed!

Will Coughlin willcoughlin@hotmail.com
'00 reg.cab,2wd,4.7L/NV-3500HD5-spd/3.92sg(9.25")
http://www.geocities.com/willcoughlin/index.html

----Original Message Follows----
From: ABeerCan@aol.com

We would have to find room for the oil cooler. Ya know they spray the oil
on
the pistons to help cooling even more. ;o) I am getting waaaaaaaayyyyyyyyy
too many ideas now! I gotta stop thinking about this as well! lol

The other Will