Re: yanked an 18-wheeler

From: loose wheels (1991dak@team.camaroZ28.com)
Date: Wed Apr 25 2001 - 10:35:34 EDT

Nah. ;) it's just a V12 shouldn't be too much longer than a 5.9L. Though, the other problems would be that the engine alone stands about 41/2 feet tall fully assembled, and it's about as wide as my hood after adding the exhaust manifolds.

LooseWheels
91' CC 4x4 323ci

--- "Will Coughlin" <willcoughlin@hotmail.com>
> wrote:
>Sure, suggest something even bigger! I think we could hide the turbos/
>plumbing in the wasted fender space in a gen-III, it would probably be so long the we would have to make
>an ext. cab, longbed to make up for the extra wheelbase needed!

Free E-mail by CamaroZ28.Com - FULL THROTTLE INTERNET