Re: RE: Windshield haze - best cleaner to remove it?

From: Mike Richardson (poohdog629@aol.com)
Date: Wed Apr 25 2001 - 11:39:21 EDT

Some real good stuff that I'm using right now is the Armor All Auto Glass
Cleaner. This stuff leaves zero streaks and gets off all the road grime I
have ever had on my windshield even after a long road trip.

--
Mike R.

'98 SLT CC 5.2L Auto Intense blue over gray K&N FIPK, ventshades, dodge rams head taillight covers and a nice lookin' chrome rams head hitch cover

Ed Halterman <OLZNUT@webtv.net> wrote in message news:8687-3AE4F473-2120@storefull-295.iap.bryant.webtv.net... > Go to Pep Boys and pick up a can of "Invisible Glass" made by Stoner. > Best stuff I ever used!! Works marvels on my tow truck which constantly > gets plastered with bugs and other grime, Hondas, Geo's, etc etc :) > > Ed "Olznut" Halterman Sunland, Ca > '01 Quad Cab 4x4 SLT+ 4.7L V-8, Auto, Bright Silver Aka the "Silver > Streak"!!! > '66 Olds F-85, 5.4L V-8, will have 350hp Soon to be Intense Blue!! > > See the Silver Streak and Project Olds here!! > www.dodgetruckonline.com/ed.htm >